- The generated code is not compilable. Is it a bug?
- Is JUnitDoclet just another wizard?
- Can I use JUnitDoclet in my project?
- My handwritten test methods get overwritten. How do I avoid this?
- My handwritten TestCases are not executed in the TestSuite.
- Why is
fail();not default for all test methods?
- When I'm renaming a method, the existing test will be in the right place after regenerating. How could JUnitDoclet know?
- I'd like to do some diagnostic checks on Mockobjects and test helpers. How I generate that tests with JUnitDoclet?
- How does it integrate with my current tool set?
- Can I use JUnitDoclet for J2EE applications?
- How do I define a constant name for all TestSuites (like
- Can I use JUnitDoclet with the Test First approach only?
- How can I use the
-source 1.4in ANT with JUnitDoclet?
- How can I exclude some packages?
- Can I use an ANT-fileset to select files for JUnitDoclet?
- I can't use JUnitDoclet as an external tool from IDEA. What's wrong?
- I get a warning about an invalid file. What's wrong with it?
- How can I contribute to JUnitDoclet?
- What will be new in JUnitDoclet 2.0?
- What date the new version will be released?
If you have any question about JUnitDoclet, please check, if it's already on this list. Only if not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.